Friday, June 10, 2011

Tiffany's Wedding




After the graduation story from below - we left Columbia (an hour later than we wanted) and we were driving back to St Louis in a hurry to make it to the wedding reception. We were doing good - then the kids said they were hungry :0) They are always hungry! We stopped at McDonalds and grabbed a couple happy meals and were back on the highway. Since we were running a little late my mom and dad were going to meet us at the reception to pick up the kids for us. That should save us some time! We were getting close and darling daughter tells me that she doesn't feel so good. Then she got sick! I think she was carsick (especially after eating) Oh - and I forgot to mention we driving my hubby's new car! What a weekend - we skipped the wedding reception and went home to shower and clean the car. I did give Tiffany (my friend from work) her card w/ gift card inside on Tuesday when she came back to work.

Card details - the cs is SU! perfect plum and the wedding cake is a piece of whisper white cs run through the sizzix with an embossing folder - and then used the cricut to cut out a wedding cake. The dp is Heidi Grace - and its very blingy!! Tiffany's colors for her wedding were a deep purple - so I tried to pick colors that would match. I thought the cake needed a little decoration - so I added some purple hearts just for fun!

I don't know if you noticed that my cards lately don't have too much stamping - that is b/c my office downstairs is still under construction - but the carpets get cleaned next week - and I hope to be able to put my office back together and get back to "stamping" instead of just papercrafting! Until then I will keep muttling through! Can you believe that the flood was valentines weekend - and we are stil trying to get everything back to normal? My heart goes out to those families whos houses have been destroyed by the recent tornadoes here in the midwest - b/c I can't even imaging dealing with all of that! This was enough stress for my to deal with!

Thanks for visiting - Love ya!

No comments: