Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy birthday Kim!


My family and friends all know how much of a coffee addict I am - so when I was shopping with a friend at an archievers on my lunch break last week - we both laughed out loud when we saw this cute little stamp! I had to have it!!! This little cutie is from Stamping Bella. The archievers here in St Louis is now stocking several stamping bella stamp sets - which I have been a big fan of for years!

Card details - the image is stamped in momento tuxedo ink on SU whisper white cs, and colored with my prisma markers. The image layer is mounted on SU! perfect plum cs with a layer of DCWV stipes, and then mounted on a cs base of perrfect plum. Hope you love it!

Side note - the carpet cleaners came late yesterday to clean the carpets from our massive flood in February. We can now put my scrap n stamp room back together!!!! I am so excited! Tom morning we are moving all my stuff back into my office and re-assemling my desk! I can't wait to unpack all my stuff and find all my missing stamps and paper that I haven't been able to find since FEB!

1 comment:

Kelly Spivey said...

This is so cute! Love the image and its cool that you have an Archivers (a store I love but none are close to me) and that they have Bellas! Sweet! Great job!