Monday, April 11, 2011

TUIC APRIL CHALLENGE

Good morning! I am so excited to be one of the lucky hostesses for this months TUIC challenge. Last month we had a saying as our insppiration for the challenge and I thought that was a great idea b/c it led to so many creative ideas from our whoe group-so Dawn I hope you don't mind but I am borrowing your idea. :0). Our inspirational saying for this month is April showers (or as I remember it-April showers bring May flowers). This challenge will run ubtil May 2nd. I hope you can participate- and I have a little goody packet for. TUIC group member of the challenge which will be picked by a poll posted after the closing of the challenge! I hope this challenge will be fun for all! I am posting from my phone-so I will add my sample pic tonight when I get home from work-alng with Mr linky-so everyone can upload their entries!

Love ya!

You can post your entries below to Mr. Linky!

No comments: