Saturday, April 16, 2011

Look what I found a pic of!


I was cleaning up some files of pics on my phone - and I found these valentines photos - I had forgotten about them because unfortunatley this was the weekend of our big flood - and I haven't been posting much since then. I just thought I would share these pics. I thought they tuned out so cute! The valentines "pockets" are actually just a long 8 1/2 x 4 piece of cs folded in half - and the cute little image stamped on top were cut to fit in the opening - I have seen similar "treat holders" while blog surfing, but can't remember where. DS loves this little monkey stamp - so I made his valentines with this little monkey and an SU! heart stamp. Both valentines had a pack of valentines mini M&M's and a valentines pencil stapled inside. DD's valentines were stamped with pink cs as the background-and DS's were the ones shown in red. To see their little cute valentines boxes for their valentines parties see the post above.

No comments: