Monday, April 4, 2011

TUIC march Challenge



I have tried 6 times to resave this image upright - and I keep rotating and saving it-and then when its uploaded to blogger it is still turned on its side. I am tired - so I am giving up. This card is for the latest TUIC challenge on Dawns Blog Sunny Side UP The challenge was to use the saying In like a lion - out like a lamb - this is my creation. The background paper paper is from Heidi Grace ( a gift from a TUIC friend) and there is no staming on the front b/c I can't find where I moved my stamnp pads for the drywall workers to get working in my office! So these are images cut w my cricut from the cartridge Animal Kingdom. The lamb is supposed to be me! I have put some doodlebug flock on her - but you can;t see it in the pic. We were supposed to use ribbon in a creative way, but couldn't think of anything creative - so I am using it like a paper layer to accent the colors in the DP. I hope you love it!
This is my entry

No comments: