Tuesday, March 1, 2011

altered notebook


The next TUIC challenges have been up for a week or two now - I have finished the first challenge, and hope to have the next finished tonight? Depends on my household drama - which there seems to be a lot of lately! Enough about my crazy house - This cute little notebook is for my TUIC friend Christy' challenge HERE
The challenge is to alter a notebook - and add a spring touch to it. I have altered my notebook (this will be for my DD Savannah - she loves to write in her "journal")my thoughts were to use my Cricut and personilize it by putting her name on it. I had already had the journal with DP done, but since my stamp room is a little flooded right now - I haven't been able to cut out her name. I will do that after this flood mess is cleaned up! Anyway - I wanted to get this post up - so I can link it to the challenge - so it will have to go in without the cute yellow name and sunshine I was going to cut out for the cover - we will just have to use our imagination and pretend it is on there. Savannah also loves flip flops - which would be fun to cut out and put on the journal for her/ or some cute little sunglasses. I will finish it before I give it to her - but this will have to do for the challenge :0(

The DP is from a glitter stack from DCWV - and the notebook is originally from the dollar store. We made lots of these little notebooks at a scrapbook weekend I went on with some friends - but since my bind it machine is at my friend Jaime's I just re-covered this one, and its perfect! Hope you love it - Thanks for the challenge Christy!

No comments: