Friday, February 11, 2011

Birthday Fun!


Tom is my baby brother's birthday. Happy Birthday Super Dave!!!!!!
Tonight we got together at the local pizza joint - Fortels Pizza - My brother's favorite. I got him a gag gift, and this is the b-day card I made for him. This is an old favorite SU! stamp set of mine - Loads of Love. I haven't used it much in a long time, but pulled it out while unmounting many of my stamp sets, and it is fun to make birthday cards with - especially for boys. My brother doesn't drive a pic up truck any more - with 3 kids he definately needs something bigger so he is driving a little mini SUV now - but he used to drive a pick up truck and this set always reminds me of him, and my hubby. Both were pick up guys! Anyway - the CS is SU! Taken with Teal and Certainly Celery. The truck is stamped in momento black tuxedo ink and oolored with my Prisma markers. I couldn't find the loads of birthday presents stamp that goes with this set so I just stamped an enormous present in the back - I thought it was funny!

Hope you love it!
Thanks for visiting!!!!

No comments: