Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Recovery at last!


I am so sorry for being missing for so long-but those of you who know my sob storry will understand. I spent the weekend priming and painting the new dry wall in my dining room and stamp room/office in the basement. We still have to get new floors installed in both the rooms - but we are well on our way to recovering from this nightmare! Hopefully our house will be back to normal before much longer - I may need a vacation to recover from this! I have not been able to stamp or scrap in so long b/c all my supplies have been packed up to clean up my flood mess in the house. We did have 2 birthday parties for the kids to go to last weekend - so I pulled out a scrap pack of paper from a box, and a monkey stamp that was packed in the top drawer of my desk -and created these 2 quick birthday cards. The first was for my brother's girl friend's son whose birthday party was saturday. He is turning 4, and the second is for our good friends son who was turning 6. Not much stamping on either card - but cool paper from my DCWV scrap pack for BOYS.

I hope to be back to stamping regularly soon - the drywall in my office is done - I am just waitong on the new carpet - and then I can move evreything back out of the boxes - and get back to stamping!

No comments: