Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TUIC swap card


It has been so long since I posted anything!!! I have been stamping, just not getting on my laptop much - so nothing has been uploaded or anything. Let me start by apologizing to my blog sisters. So sorry girls - but my family does come first and the holidays are about family right?
We were getting ready for Thanksgiving (and christmas that we celebrate w/ my nieces and nephews from out of town). So I had to get ready for the meal - which was my first time cooking a turkey and then also get the christmas decorations up, presents bought and - whew!! - very stressful! All that is behind me now - but I am trying to get ready for christmas, get the christmas cards out, and keep my samity - so I tend to veg out at night after getting the kids homework and baths and bedtime done!

Wa! Wa! Enough whining! This is the christmas card I made for the TUIC swap - I also made a cute little snowman tag - but I haven't found the pic yet. I will post it when I find it - sorry!
Anyway - the card is bliss blue (SU) and then the layer on top of that is WW by SU that was run through the big shot with a snow flake embossing folder. I used my new cartridges for the Cricut "story book" to cut some scallop ovals out of the previously listed cs and stamped my favorite snowflake image to color. It is an old SU snowman stamp I think its "Jolly Holiday?"
Any - cute huh?

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: