Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Operation Write Home


My daughters brownie troop (#95) asked me before thanksgiving to possibly help with an Operation Write Home project to earn a badge for their girls. So before Thanksgiving I sent some card kits to the troop leader to have the girls stamp and color for sending in a care package for the troops. The TUIC christmas card below is one of the cards that the girls made for the care package - and then the valentines card above they also made. Super cute huh?
The stamp is SU - a valentines special from a year or two ago - but I don't know the name? I am so bad about saving the names when I unmounted these - some names I wrote with the stamps - others I didn't. I do think its Happy Heart Day - but not sure!
The cute little mouse image was colored with my prisma markers - and the DP is from an SU! stash of retired papers.

Don't you love it!

Thanks for visiting!

No comments: