Saturday, November 22, 2008

stamped pouch


Better late then never right? I have a Sizzix Big shot - and have had one for almost 5 years or so - but I am so excited to see StampinUp! add some Sizzix accessories to their line! If you haven't checked out the sizzix line that SU! is now carrying in their catalog CLICK HERE .
The picture below is the pillow box template cut with my big shot. We stamped it at our October stamp club. We decorated it for halloween by stamping in black and orange the halloween images that I had on hand. Then we tied it shut with some misc. halloween ribbon. We stuffed them full of hershey kisses for samples of halloween goodies that the kiddos could make for their friends at school.
They are smaller than what I thought they would be - but still turned out cute!
I hope to check back in tommorro and post our other cards we made and fall fun scrapbook page from this months stamp club.
Love ya!

No comments: