Saturday, November 1, 2008

Boy cards?


My friend Jaime asked me to maybe make some boy cards for stamp club - since everything I stamp usually involves my favorite colors - purple and pink. I of coarse am always trying to come up with boyish cards - but I am not so good at coming up with them for the girls in the club. I think Jaime wanted us to use the fellas from stampingbella but instead I used another new favorite stamp set from the new SU! catalog called Cheers to You. I bought the stamp set b/c I am a cosmo and martini girl - but thought all the drinks were to cute!! Anyway - I thought the beer card would be boyish or masculine so I wanted to ink it up. Here is the card we made - the colors are not tooooooo far out of my comfort zone with certainly celery and the brilliant blue with a layer of baja breeze (an in color cs). I ran the baja breeze through the big shot using the cute cb folder w/ the little cirlces for a textured background to give it a little something. Do you lovey?
Love ya!
H

No comments: