Monday, September 22, 2008

Sept. stamp club


September stamp club was the week of DS's birthday party - so add that to the crazy week I mentioned before! Whew! I have such a good time when we all get together each month. I have decided to start adding a scrapbook page to each month's stamp club get together since most of my stamp club friends are scrappers. This was the first card from stamp club. The stamp set is an oldy but goody which I think may have been one of the first SU! sets I bought way back when. I think its called Simple somethings but I don't even remember. The white bg paper is just whisper white run thru the big shot with a cb folder and the ribbon is lilac organdy - retired SU.
Simple but elegant huh? I thoght this would be a great wedding or birthday card depending on the sentiment stamped inside.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

oooh! I like the card! And scrapbook pages are a BIG hit with my ladies! They love it! Good luck!

Chris said...

it is simple but elegant...i love it!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, simple and elegant! I like the purple.

http://jenalonso.typepad.com/fstop_memories/

Latisha said...

So cute and I love all the cuttlebugging in the background

specialcraftmom4 said...

Great card! We missed you last month ):

crazy4mycrafts said...

Very nice card! Love the simplicity of it!