Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ta Da!


I have had both these little storage drawer things for sometime - but somehow all my stuff inside of them kept ending up on the floor with me while I stamped and then didn't always get put back - or at least put back where it belongs!! I stacked these drawers all on top of each other to make more room in my little closet. The little white drawers used to be stacked up in there but I needed more room in my closet for other stuff! Anyway all of my embellies are in one drawer, my punches are all in another drawer, all adhesives are in the top drawer and in the middle is a sizzix/cuttle bug drawer and a drawer for unmounted stamps. I am hoping that now it will be easier to find everything and put everything away b/c everything has a spot. Somehow DH still isn't happy though - silly man thought all my stuff would fit back into the little closet I have down there. LOL Boys are sooo silly. I will post a few more pics of my room this weekend!!
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

Fab said...

Wow ! Well done ! I have stacks of stuff and a craft corner but it always end up on my bed to my partner's despair ! LOL Are you going to be able to keep it tidy though ??? Love your cards ! Big SU fan here... Greetings from Dear Old London, X Fab

Lynn Put said...

Cool storage cart, thats a neat way to be organized!