Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bella Fever



OK - I decided to take a break from playing with my cricket and make a few cards last night - We have several birthdays coming up for friends of DD - so DD wanted me to make some tink cards for her friends. I came up with these 2 little darlings using tinkerbella from stamping bella (it is DD's favorite bella stamp!) I stamped the tinks in black staz on ink and heat set to dry. Then I colored them in with my prisma and SU! markers. DD picked out the cs so I just colored the images to match what she picked. No tink is complete without some sparkle - so I colored over the wings with a versamark marker and added some irredescent ice embossing powder - then heat set for sparkle. I hope the sparkle shows up in the pic. The ribbons are from Michaels and the designer paper is retired from SU! Do you love them!!

No comments: