Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy birthday mom!!


My mom's birthday is next weekend - and she is an ipod nut! So I knew I had to use ipodabella for her birthday card. I stamped her in black staz on ink and colored her with my prisma and SU! markers. I love the way it turned out. The groovy sentiment is from stamping bella too I just added the birthday words from the birthday best stamp set from SU! and lined them up the way I wanted. The words wouldn't fit in my scalloped punch which I used for everything - so I kept trying to line up different punches until I found one that fit. I haven't used this tag punch in a while so it was nice to pull it out and wipe the dust off! LOL I wanted to add some bling - I thought glitter would be approprieat - so I colored the fur on her top with a white gel pen and then went over it a sparkle dust glitter pen. The desinger paper in the background is from a DCWV stack. Anyway I think this will be the perfect card for my mom! Do you love her?!
Love ya!
H

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi there - Great card - your Mom will love it I'm sure!
Thanks for your comments on my blog - class not full yet, but here's hoping! Isn't it cute??!
Michelle SBS10

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Lovin' all your Bella cards!! Just great!