Sunday, February 10, 2019

IM BACK!!!

Hello stamping friends! I decided many years ago to take a short break from blogging because running the kiddos around to all their sports activities was consuming all of our time. Darling husband was traveling a lot for work - and my babies were my first priority. Well that short break has turned into several years. :0( I have been stamping and scrapbooking away-but just have not taken the time to share them because there was just no time! I decided that this would be the year I would get back into blogging. I enjoyed my blogging groups from the past and blog challenges from splitcoast stampers when I was blogging, and now that my littles are teenagers I feel like this is the perfect time for me to jump back into sharing my crafts. I may even add some cooking/baking - which I also love! So glad to be back! This cute little card was created for a co-workers baby shower. My new obsession is the Riley the Moose stamps. This little guy is so fun to stamp and color! This Riley Moose stamp is "moose in the moon". I stamped him in Black Momento ink, and colored him in with my Prisma markers. I now - Copics are the cool markers! I just cant really afford them. :0( I have had my Prisma markers for years-they are a cheaper version. I love them! Some day I may switch to Copics - but for now these work just great! I love to color these images! It is very therapeutic! Happy coloring!

No comments: