Saturday, May 14, 2011

Finally back!!!!!


Ok - well I have had some more technical issues - seems that the new ipod software that I uploaded when DD got her Ipod touch for her birthday did not like something in my laptop - believed to be a picture software program that I didn't even know I had! Anyway - finally got my laptop back this week and was reloading software that had been stripped from the system to fix my problems - and then I went to blog and blogger has been down! I just don't think I was meant to blog this week! Well - here is the birthday invite we made and sent out for DD's birthday slumber party. Cute huh? DD loves anything that has cupcakes on it! I have to say that I LOVE cupcakes too - so I wonder where she gets it!?
The CS is from Hobby Lobby - one of the DCWV cs packs of textured cs - and the polka dot DP is also from a DCWV pack of paper - I think girly girls? The floral DP is a piece from one of my blog sistahs. I am not sure if it is SU! or another - I already ripped the label off when I opened the package. :0) Oops! Sorry!
The cupcake of coarse has some bling - we covered the cupcake top with a glue pen and springled it with SU! Dazzling Diamonds.

PS - the slumber party was a big hit! We made homemade personal pizzas for dinner and then after dinner played the Wii "Lets Dance" game and got manicures and pedicures! A great party for the girls - they all had a great time!

No comments: