Saturday, February 5, 2011

TUIC challenge #1


I am happily posting this popcorn birthday card this morning. I am climbing the walls here with all the freaking snow!!!!!!!!!!! ANyway - keeping the kids busy has been our main focus - since they fight when they get bored. But I did sneak away last night to stamp this little cutie. As you may have noticed - I LOVE these popcorn the bear stamps! These little guys are hard to find here in the states - but I get mine from my friend Julie - she has a website SCRAPBOOKSTOREATYOURDOOR.COM that has tons of these cuties! Anyway - I have created this card for my TUIC friend Danie's challenge over at her blog D Dazzled Designs
The link says it was expired to enter my link - but I was told it goes until Monday - since I am a last minute kind of girl - this is my entry. Her challenge was to use Green and gold - I do not have any gold CS at the moment - but that cute little duckie is colored yo yo yellow - so that will have to count for something!

The stamp set is popcorn the bear - celebrate, and it is stamped in momento tuxedo black ink and colored with my prisma markers. The cs colors that I had to use were SU certainly celery, tempting turquoise, and wisper white.

Hope you love it! Thanks for visiting :0)

No comments: