Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy 1st birthday Hailee!!!!!!!!!!!


We also had a 1st birthday party for my little cousin Hailee on Saturday afternoon. She is so cute! Of course she loved playing with all the paper and tissue paper instead of the presents! Anyway - she of coarse had a great time and it was great to be there and see her reactions to the cake icing presents and everything!

Happy Birthday Hailee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My CS is stamping Up! pink pirroette (sp?) and Whisper White. The image is stamped in Momento black ink, and colored with my prisma markers. I also colorted a layer on the little rhino with a dark pink copic sticka glitter pen for some bling.

I forgot - I punched the scallop circles out with my Marvey giga punches, and the DP us an old SU! DP scrap.

Do you love it? Thanks for visiting!

No comments: