Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hi sistahs!!


Hi bloggers!! I have been MIA for way to long!! I have missed blogging, but I want to give you a simple explanation. I have recently quit my job and have been staying home with the little ones, and looking for a new job. I have been working my butt off!! Anyway - taking care of the kiddos all day, and then browsing the net at night for job postings and updating my sad little resume has been quite exhausting. I haven't been stamping a whole lot - and believe me I have missed it!! I did however get to visit with my stl splitcoast sistahs last weekend and have some awesome cards to post. But first I have some very sad pictures to post. The past few weeks we had some very rainy weather in St. Louis, which this week caused the banks of the Meremac River to overflow from its banks. These pictures are of a highway running to my subdivision. My subdivision is up very high - my mom jokes it is up high on the mountain! But these pictures were taken a block from our home. Some families homes and surrounding businesses were submerged in the flood waters. We were lucky to be untouched but others were not so lucky. Please keep these families in your thoughts and prayers as they now try to clean up the mess the flood has left behind.
Thank you!
Love ya

1 comment:

Tru said...

Hey, it's been so long since I've checked out eveyone's blogs. Hope you and your family aren't effected to much by the flooding. We're having the opposite problem here, in the last 4 months we've only had about 5 days of rain, so things are pretty dry and dusty.
Take care
Trudi SBS10