Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tagged again!!

I was tagged last week by my blogging sistah - Lastel. Thanks Lastel!!!
Here are her questions and my answers!
1. Stamping Style: All things that I deem adorable - usually the cutsie stuff, and kids stuff. Of coarse my bellas are cutsie, and all my kid like SU! sets are kiddie like!
2. Inspiration: I love browsing over at splitcoast
3. Color: Love purples and pinks with turquoise. Lately I am loving the browns like chocolate with light blues and pinks
4. Work Space: I have a little space that is all my own for stamping, scrapbooking, and creating whatever! Its in the basement - I share it with the kiddo b/c their playroom is down there as well.
5. Perfect day: I love when everyone wakes up in a good mood!! Of coarse beautiful weather outside is always a plus!
6. First Job: Does babysitting count? I had to watch my kid brother after school during the school year. That was junior high, and also when I was 13 had my first real job - a t-ball, baseball and softball umpire for our local athletic association.
7. Wildest dream: Is to be surrounded by my loved ones in Disney land.
8. Ink: SU
9. Family: My dear hubby Jeff - who still looks the other way when my stamping credit card comes, our 2 beautiful kids Savannah-5 and JD-3 and our 12 year old boxer Gotti.
10. Beverage: I'm a coffee girl. I love hot coffee, iced coffee whatever!! I also love sweet tea!
11. Biggest Challenge: Finding time to get everything done that needs to get done in a days time. Now if I only could make stamping and scrapping my full time job and still pay the mortgage!!
I will tag anyone who reads this post to answer these questions for yourself.
Link me to you blog or leave me a note so I can read up on your answers!!