Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry christmas sistahs!!!

OK - I have survived the holidays (barely hanging onto my sanity!!!!) but we aren't done with the holidays yet! My family is pretty big and we have a few more get togethers to attend over the next two weekends. I am one tired blogger!!! I feel terrible for not being able to post anything to my blog for the past few weeks, but I have been busy stamping and coloring what felt like a bazillion christmas cards, along with making some yummy little goodies for the kids teachers and people at work. Sadly the work projects didn't quite get finished before christmas, but will be delivered to the office Monday - so they are really a little new years gift! Oh well its the thought that counts right?! Anyway - here is a couple pics of my christmas cards that got sent out this year.

No comments: