Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas card #1


I stamped and colored about 60 of these cugte little crab and co. christmas cards. We take our family christmas pics every year while we are in Florida (Usually around October) so when I saw the Crab and Co. stamp set in the SU! spring/summer mini catty this year I knew I had to have it for my christmas card. I can't remember what took longer to do on this card - coloring all the crabs and santa hats, or gluing on all the googley eyes. OK - probably glueing on all the googley eyes!!!LOL Anyway Crabby and hat are stamped in black staz on ink and colored with my red prisma marker. The image is cut using the mega scallop punch and mounted on a real read cs layer punched with the giga scallop punch (both by marvy) and then mounted to a layer of textured creamy carmel cs. The sentiment stamped on the bliss blue cs is from the loads of love stamp set which is another fav. of mine!
If I had enought I would have sent one to all my sistahs in bloggerland - so this is my christmas card to all of you!!! Merry belated christmas wishes!!!!!
Love ya!

No comments: