Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sept. stamp club


I was looking through my pics to post some pics of my Oct. stamp club get togeter that we had the wed. before we left for florida - and I stumbled across these pics of our Sept. stamp club (which was on my birthday) and I realized I had never posted these. I hope to post pics of our projects every month so if you are not coming to stamp club - you may want to start! This first card was made using the zoofari stamp set from the SU! catalog. I cased it from several examples I have seen on splitcoast - except changed the colors and the sentiment to make it my own. I just love the idea of stacking these cute little animals ontop of each other and then giving the little monkey a balloon (from the all in the family stamp set). We just stamped the images and colored them in with watercolor pencils. I think this card would work with any color combo and be for a boy or girl depending on the colors used.
Do you love it?
Love ya!!

No comments: