Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hi everyone!

OK - I have been MIA for about a week. My DH and I made a week long escape to a Florida with the kiddos this past week! It was sooooo fabulous! We met my family down there - and hung out at the beach - all week long. We're finally home now - after the 12 hour drive, and it makes me think. I would have posted a special while I was gone, but DH would die if I told everyone here - and put it out there on the internet that we were going to be out of town. So I have a returning home special to give everyone :0) Yeah!! OK - here goes. To celbrate the safe and happy return home of my family - I am offering a free shipping special on any order over $30.00 from the idea book and catalog or the mini catalog. There is one catch - this special offer expires in one week. If you have any interest in this offer - or have any questions please email me at heatherboulicault@yahoo.com. You can click here http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=storefinder&storeid=1038724

No comments: