Sunday, May 27, 2007

Baby Sophia


My friend finally got her baby girl!!! (she has 2 boys already), but finally got a girl to put in dresses and bows in her hair. We were all soooo excited to find out she was having a girl this time! Anyway this is the baby card I put with her little gift of pink goodies we took with us for our first visit with the baby! I took the picture of the card in the car on our way to meet them last weekend - so the picture isn't great but you get the idea. I used the little giraffe from the spring mini set bundle of joy. I stamed her in pixie pink ink onto white cardstock, and then colored in the rest of the image with a lovely lilac marker. I used the sponges around the edges to add some color (with lovely lilac ink) and tied on a sheer pink polka dot ribbon around it. I mounted the image on a piece of lovely lilac cardstock, then mounted that onto pixie pink cardstock stamped in pixie pink ink with a little baby diaper pin stamp from mini mates. She loved it b/c it was pink!!

No comments: