Sunday, March 18, 2007

I'm back!!

Hi everyone!! Sorry for not posting, but I was working non stop on my swap cards for the spring mini swap, and yeah - they are finally finished, and WOW!!! I had to fed ex them out to get them in by the due date - and I am glad I did. I got all of my swaps back last week, and have finally got them all sorted out. I wanted to post them on here tonight so you could see, but am experiencing technical dificulties with the camera. DH says he will figure it out for me, but he's too tired to work on it now. So off to bed! But hopefully I will be able to post some cool samples tomorro night from the swap. I was thinking of breaking them down by stamp set. The largest group of the cards are from the doodle this and doodle that sets, so I will start with them when my camera is fixed! Check back tomm.!! Happy stamping.

No comments: