Tuesday, January 31, 2012

a little mojo?

Who doesn't love this cute little changito monkey?! I think I will always go pull these little guys out when I need to find my MOJO! How cute are these little monkeys!!!!!!!!! I feel completely overwhelmed lately - and haven't been able to find any time to stamp or create - which makes me feel sad and frustrated :0( I have ideas for things in my head - but I never seem to find the time to get them created. I have quite the collection of these little monkeys - and I just love them all! But when I buy them I have the best of intentions - to make the cutest cards and projects. I feel more like a collector these days than a crafter! I plan to change all that immediately! I have cleaned my studio and tried to get organized so when I go down - I can craft and create instead of clean and look for stuff. Anyway - this cute little birthday card was for my FIL's birthday - we went over to have breakfast with them on Saturday before DD's gymnastics class. My MIL makes me so happy when she gets excited about the cards I make for everyone - and she thought this little guys was just adorable on FIL's card! I used the birthday changito monkey stamp, stamped on whisper white cs with black momento ink. The layers are cut with large scallop oval Mauvy punch in whisper white and bliss blue. The DP is from the DCWV birthday extravagaza pack. Everything was layered ontop a base of bliss blue card base. I hope you love it!

4 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Don't beat yourself up. Create when you can and enjoy every minute of it. You have a busy life - that's how it is.
It is lovely to see your post!You are totally on the right step in terms of cleaning, seeing what you have and then doing something when you can.
I don't know what an MIL is but maybe she could do some things with you?
Above all else - enjoy!
Julie

ddazzled71 said...

He definitely is adorable, and I just love the fabulously fun birthday themed paper you have used as well to create this cute card! Pleased to see you have got your mojo back too. :)

MiamiKel said...

YAY for mojo! Changito is the cutest little guy and I can see why he's inspire you - great card!

Lynn McAuley said...

Love your little monkey popping out of this fun birthday cake!! So cute with the balloon and star background!!