Friday, January 14, 2011

BOULICAULT BISTRO



I was so excited to finally find a "coffee cup" cartridge for my cricut. It really isn't supposed to be a coffee cup - I think its for hot chocolate - but Whatever! I found what I was looking for at the end of the summer - but never finished my sign - isn't this cute!? I have a coffee themed kitchen - and we have these HUGE coffee cups on top of the cabinets (they are really meant to be planters) and a few little coffee pictures here and there. I wanted to make a cute little sign to hang above the pantry for my bistro. My last name is Boulicault - that is the reason for the name on the sign. Anyway - thought I would share my little accomplishment. I was cleaning up in my "office" as the kids call my stamp/scrap room - and I uncovered this project that was almost finished. I put everything together and finished it up!
I am going on a scrapbooking weekend trip - getting ready to walk out the door - and that is why I was "cleaning up". I cant believe I forgot about my little Bistro sign - but it was covered up with some paper scraps - so I guess out of sight - out of mind?

Anyway - I am off to scrap the weekend away! Thanks for visiting!!!!!!

No comments: