Thursday, September 2, 2010


It is a happy Thursday!!!!!! It was our month end closing this week at work - but today is a happy Thursday b/c its over :0) I am sorry to not have posted earlier this week - but my brain has been on overload!
Anyway - my dad's birthday was last weekend - and we had a little dinner for him. The kids picked out a cardinals jersey for him (cause you know we love the cardinals!) and this is the card we made him. My dad is a golf junkie - so we thought it was funny!
This is the changito sports monkey - I LOVE him! Almost as much as I love my popcorn the bear stamps! Anyway - I think he is adorable!

Hope you love him!!

14 comments:

Tammy said...

Fun card, I'm sure your dad loved it.

Danie M said...

Very Cute.....he is an adorable monkey! Very gifted too if he can play golf.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Very cute monkey...I hope your dad had a great birthday!

Emkay said...

He is adorable! Great shading on him too. I'm sure your Dad loved his card.

Gardner's Basket said...

Too cute, I bet your dad loved it!

Lynn McAuley said...

Looks like we better run for cover when this adorable monkey starts swinging his club!! What a precious card!! I know your dad loved it!!

Karen said...

Really adorable monkey. I am sure your Dad enjoyed receiving it on his birthday.

Paige said...

Fun image! Love the little tongue sticking out!

Dawn Mercedes said...

FOUR!!! Great job!

Lucky Girl said...

I love the golfing monkey...that is way to cute! :)

Jenn said...

AHHHHH this monkey is adorable! I love him! Great job Heather!

Becky said...

What a cute card, this sure will put a smile on your fathers face.

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Way too cute, Heather! The kids are growing up so fast! Love the pics!

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Great card, Heather! The kids are sure growing up fast. Love their pics!