Sunday, August 22, 2010

Popcorn the Bear


Yes - I know this is a duck, not a bear! But this is Popcorn the bear's little duckie friend. If he has a name - I don't know it yet :0)
Anyway - I have been crazy busy trying to catch up from our vacation. I seem to have lost my stamping mojo! Yesterday my friend Julie who owns and runs scrapbookstoreatyourdoor.com had an all day crop here in town. You know I had to go! Julie is Copic certified - and was teaching a class at the crop. I can't afford Copics yet - but maybe someday
:0) This is the card we made while taking the Copic class. She taught us a few coloring techniques and blening techniques with various colors. She is fabulous!!!! She is also now stocking all the Popcorn the Bear stamps-even those that were just released at CHA. Of coarse I had to buy almost all of them! They are so fun to color!!!!!!!!! I will have to get cracking on my stamp storage solution for the SU! stamps I have started to unmount b/c now I have all these Popcorn stamps to store!

Not to brag - but not bad for my first Copic coloring huh? Julie has a Copic club - I hope to be able to join in when I can afford them - until then I will have to keep coloring away with my Prisma markers :0)

Thanks Julie for a great day!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this precious duck!! Who would know you are a first-timer??
Beautiful Copic coloring!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a cute duckie...you've coloured her beautifully!

Tammy said...

Sweet card. Interesting background too.

Emkay said...

Such a cute image and coloured beautifully. I love those ripped layers.

Becky said...

Very cute image, great colors.