Thursday, June 3, 2010

ERPOM challenge #6


ERPOM challenge #6 is to create a card inspired by a movie. I am a big Sex and the City fan - so of coarse I wanted to go to the new release of Sex and the City 2 Opening this weekend. My mom and I both really needed a break - so we scheduled a girls day - movie and shipping at the local outlet mall! This really cheered us both up! I wanted to make her a little thank you note to send for getting me out of the house - so I created this little cutie! Of coarse my fav drink is a cosmo - and what better symbol of Carrie Bradshaw and the girls then the perfect cosmo drink! My mom will get a kick out of getting this in the mail. The card is simple - cosmo drink stamp is from Stamping Bella and the cardstock and dp are from my collection of unknowns! The cosmo is colored with a pink prisma marker - and then blinged up with some metallic pink embossing powder and some rhinestones to cover the olives.

Hope you love it! Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Goldy said...

This is great!!! Thanks for playing :).

Becky said...

You did a fabulous job on this challenge.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Sounds like a fun day and the card is perfect for the challenge...your mom will love it!

Tammy said...

Your mom will love it. Sweet card.

jimlynn said...

Such a cute, cute card!!!! Love that patterned paper too. Just great.
Lynn

Lynn McAuley said...

Love this delightful card with the pink and brown color combination!! Wonderful work!

Dawn Mercedes said...

nice job!