Thursday, June 17, 2010

Baby Durso


We had a baby shower this weekend for my friend Suzy. We wanted to surprise her - but of coarse she figured it out! They are expecting a baby boy in September. This was the card I made to put with her gift. I was up next for the ERPOM challenge host - this card was going to be my sample. I guess I will have to wait until next challenge in our new group - tangled up in creativety (TUC).
The colors are a favorite combo - light blue and brown. My choices were Bliss blue and soft suede. The image is colored with my prisma markers.

Hope you love it!!!!

6 comments:

Lone Pine Designs said...

So sweet...I'm pretty sure we are still continuing with the old ERPOM challenge schedule which means you are next to host...so this could still be your sample!

Tammy said...

Sweet card for a baby boy. Very cute image.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a sweet card!! I know Suzy loved it!!

Emkay said...

So sweet! Great paper tearing.

Cindy said...

Cute! Love the little bears!

ddazzled71 said...

Who doesn't love Teddy Bears. Great Card.