Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Love you boo!


Ok - my stamping friends with Eyelettes Paper and Ribbon Oh My (EPROM) have another challenge for our group. We were to use a ribbon as inspiration for our card. I am a procrastinator (?) so of coarse I waited until the last minute to work on my card :0). I picked this purple and pink ribbon b/c my daughter "had to have it" and I know it has been sitting in my drawer for over a year - unused! I wanted to make a card to send in her lunch box tom. for a surprise - so I had to use her ribbon! Anyway - ribbon is from Mike's and stamp sets are from SU! Colors are my fav's pixie pink and lavander lace.
Hope you love it! I know my darling daughter will be excited to get this little cutie in her lunch tom!

10 comments:

Becky said...

This is so cute, great job.

Lone Pine Designs said...

She will love it....it's adorable!

Gardner's Basket said...

How fun! Your daughter is going to love it. I really like your caterpillar, he's too stinkin' cute.

Unknown said...

Your card is adorable Heather! Love the ribbon and all the colors!

jimlynn said...

Oh, your daughter is going to be so excited to get this in her lunch box. What a nice idea and it's a wonderful card.

Emkay said...

Very cute! I'm your daughter will love it!

Tammy said...

Very cute! Love the colors and the ribbon ties it all together.

Unknown said...

Really cute ribbon...totally matches the stamped images. Great job! :)

dawnmercedes said...

this was a fun image!

Cindy said...

Adorable card! She will love her supprise!