Saturday, February 13, 2010

feb stamp club


Ihad a stamp club scheduled for feb-the weather here tends to be tricky in the winter so the only stamper that came this month was my friend Jaime. I knew she would make it over to stamp - even if there was a blizard outside! Thanks Jaime Jo! I can always count on her for some much needed stamping therepy!!! Any way - these are a few of the cards that we made for this month! I keep meaning to post more cards and scrapbook pages - but time just really gets away from me these days!
This first card of coarse uses the build a bear (of coarse!!!!) I ran the pink cs through a heart embossing folder with the big shot. The bear is cut with big shot too - using the SU! build a bear die - which is my FAVORITE!!!!!
Any way - this is a cute and easy valentine card.

No comments: