Friday, July 25, 2008

Sock Monkey



Hi sistahs!
Well - we have survived the surgery, and a long 2 week recovery, and everyone is starting to sleep again! Yeah!!!!! I wanted to pop in and give you a sneak peak of the Sock Monkey stamp set - not yet released - but a preview from the new SU! catalog. Tommoro our St. Louis Splitcoast stamp group is getting together - this month at my house. This is my shoebox swap card for our get together. I knew I had to have this one as soon as I saw it!! Sock monkey stamp set will be in the new catalog coming out in August. Too cute huh?
Ok - I have to get going - lots of snacks to get together for the girls coming tommorro!
Love ya!
Heather

3 comments:

Latisha said...

very cute card, i hope your get together was fun!

Whimsey said...

Just poppin' in to say hi; hope all is well.

Hugs,
Michele, SBS10

Chris said...

great cards! glad to hear the surgery went well!