Monday, June 16, 2008

Alyssa my blogging sistah tagged any of us who read her blog-these are the questions if you want to play along!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
In 1998 I was celebrating b/c my boyfriend (now hubby) finally proposed to me and we were planning our wedding.
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list for today?
(1) laundry (2) reschedule JD's tonsil and adnoid surgery (3) mail thank you's for DD (4) run to grocery store for a few things (5) get passport pics

3. Snacks you enjoy?
Chips and dip of any kind basically - oh and anything granolaish

4. Places you have lived?
Only in Missouri - two different cities though - St. Louis, and Springfield

5. what are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?

take a family Disney trip with the kids and we could all swim the dolphins!
save for kiddos college funds
completely remodel my house
build a pool for my kids
donate some to the needy

I'm tagging anyone who reads this and wants to share!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Passport Pics?? That sounds exciting!
Have a great day Heather.
Michelle SBS10