Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SCS get-together pics as promised


OK - my splitcoast sisters here in St. Louis got together last weekend and I wanted to share the cards we made! There is usually a theme - but this month we were all just supposed to be creative! Here's the pics as promised!!
This first one was my card I brought for everyone to make - it uses Boatloads of Love from SU. It was a new purchase for me and I couldn't wait to ink it up. I have the Loads of Love stamp set which I have used soooo many times, and as soon as I saw this set I had to get it! We stamped the image in Staz-On and colored the image with my prisma markers. I even whipped out the retired Cool Carribean CS I have been hoarding - b/c I love my splitcoast sisters!! LOL The ribbon matches perfectly to the cool carribean cs, I think I picked it up at Michaels a while back and have been holding onto it.
Do you love it??
Love ya!

No comments: