Thursday, February 21, 2008

One more SAB card


This was our other card from stamp club using a SAB set. I really like this set for a couple of reasons. First - I like that it is so simple - not a lot of detail but very cute!! I also like it b/c it is a solid image. I LOVE to color in all my images on my cards and stuff but sometimes its nice to just stamp and go! I have been playing with this set a lot lately - more post hopefully this weekend. Any way - details are simple, stamped the image on ww cs with pretty in pink ink. Then we mounted it on bashful blue cs - both the layers were punched with the ticket punch. I just love all the cards I have seen on splitcoast with the layers of cs punched with this ticket punch - so I had to buy on my last order!!
Anyway the layers are mounted on the cs base in perfect plum. The ribbon is from starlite studio - I think made by Marvy.
Love it!!
The kids have another snow day tommorro, so I am going to take off work, and stay home to play in the snow. But DH should be able to fly home tomm. and he said when he gets home I can go donstairs and stamp for a while and get a break. So I hope to finish up some goodies I have been working on and post them this weekend!
Happy stamping!
Love ya :0)

4 comments:

Latisha said...

This is probably my favorite stamp set from the SAB catalog. Cute card...you were busy at your stamp club...so many projects, way cool.

~Deborah~ said...

Looks GREAT! TFS! IM back at stamping! WOW How i have missed it! Come check out my blog! Ive been doing alot of catching up!
~Deb

L said...

Great card. I, too, enjoy the simplicity of it. It is charming and yet still so wonderful. Well done.
~ Lori SBS 10

Rochelle W said...

Super cute. I love your bow/knot.