Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hi girls

I have been trying very hard to get caught up with stamping and posting - but we have big projects underway in my stamproom (which is in the basement). Right now its kind of a mess down there. Santa is coming soon - and I'm told he is bringing a playhouse for the kids playroom (he he). So I am re-arranging everything down there to make room! But of coarse this includes painting in a few places and moving all the furniture (TV and couch and stuff) and my treadmill which is collecting a lot of dust these days :0). Anyway I am bring a few thing out from under the piles of stuff covering my stamp stuff to get ready for the bella ball over at splitcoast going on this weekend. It starts friday night around 5 - and goes all weekend. I will post what cards I get complete for the challenges on my blog so stay tuned.
Love ya!!

No comments: