Monday, November 19, 2007

Ooooops!

Hello!!! Anybody out there? My blog is back up-I am soooo excited. Boy have I got an unbelievable story to tell you. It started about 2 months ago. A blog I visit often - a bella sistah Ashley at Ashleys Creative Corner
got a new blog banner. She listed on her site where she got the blog banner from and I visited the site to try to find a banner for my blog. I wasn't having any luck finding something I liked so I decided about 2 weeks ago that I should just try and design it myself. He He - the rest is history! I mean I am no computer genius but I thought I could figure it out - My work turned into a nightmare! And my husband and I have been trying to fix the blog for the last week and 1/2 or so! I don't even have a banner to show for all the headache!! Maybe someday soon I will find something I can use! Anyway I am off to find my camera cord - b/c I have lots of pics to show you now that my blog is back to normal!
Love ya!!

1 comment:

Whimsey said...

WELCOME BACK! I've worked with a couple different people regarding blog banners and watermarks; one in particular designed my current banner. Yes, they both cost $$$; but I was thrilled with what I got for my hard earned $$$. If you'd like names, just let me know!