Monday, October 1, 2007

Lost my mojo?

I seem to have been MIA for some time now! I did not fall off the face of the earth! LOL!!! I just have been a little bit of a funk. I have been stamping - thats not my funk !!! I just have had no energy after the late night stamping to come up after midnight and take pics, and then post. I have been a slacker - I know I know but I hope to be back on a regular schedule with the kiddos (since DD started Kindergarten we have just been running crazy every day!) Any way! My blogging funk is over now. Nothing like a splitcoast stamper shoebox swap to get me moving again! I met with my splitcoast group on Saturday and we whipped up some fabulous holiday cards. The theme was holidays - and that meant halloween, thanksgiving or christmas. This is what we came up with - Hope you love them!

No comments: