Friday, August 10, 2007

Sorry girls!

There was a really cute pmsabella and the cutest ballerina piggie that we made at this swap - but I can't find any pics of them - and they are gone already. But both were sooo cute! Sorry for not posting as often as I used to - but I have been up to my eyeballs in swaps, and of coarse those come with a deadline so that is what I have been spending most of my time working on. I did have a new catalog open house at the end of July which I need to upload my cards from, and then we had our first stamp club meeting last night!!! I am so thankful to my sistahs for coming over to stamp with me. All 9 ouya!!! You gals are great!!! We will be meeting the second wed. of every month - so get ready for Sept. Hope to upload those pics tom. but I havwe to finish the laundry before bed!
Love ya!
Heather

No comments: