It habeen almost a whole week since I have been able to blog - long story short DH has been out of town, and he is my Tech support. I had no one to help me with my blog while he was gone. :0( He is back today and ready to help me upload some pics from my new camera - and when I signed in I saw I have been tagged! I was tagged by an awesome stamper Tami. You can see her blog here http://love-2-stamp.blogspot.com/. Now I am supposed to tell you 7 things about myself and then tag 7 others so here goes.
1. My name is Heather. I am a wife and mom to 2 angels (LOL)! Well they are angels about 50% of the time. And I am also mom to my 9 year old boxer Gotti. (Like John Gotti - the mobster)
2. I am an accounting clerk by day, but after work, dinner and kiddie time, I am a basement stamper and scrapbooker.
3. I met my hubbie at a party back in the early 90's and have been crazy about him every since! Even when he drives me crazy :0)
4. I went to my first stamp party about 5 years ago (thanks to my friends Suzy and Dawn) and have been hooked every since. I know my hubby thinks I am nuts - but I can't stop stamping!
5. I am by nature a "crafty" person thanks to my mom. She is very artsy! But sometimes I think all my stamping and scrapbooking drives even her crazy! She is of coarse my biggest stamping fan! Hi mom!!
6. I have 1 brother - which may have something to do with the craftiness. He was always the one good at sports and stuff, and that made me have to find something to be good at! It wasn't sports or school stuff - so now I am known as the crafty one, or creative one. That works for me!
7. I love being a mom to my 5 year old daughter, and 2 year old son. There are however several times when they test my patience-like now - when my daughter won't stay in her bed for bed time!
Now I am supposed to tag 7 others. They are
1. Lynn (aka - Lynn in st. louis) http://stamperosity.blogspot.com/
2. Stamping Caz http://stampingcaz.blogspot.com/
3. Joy in a jar - http://jarfullofjoy.blogspot.com/
4. Karen - http://creations-by-karen.blogspot.com/
5. Jenna - http://www.jenstampz.blogspot.com/