Thursday, July 5, 2007

Anybody miss me?

Sorry for not posting in so long. Its a long story so I will get to telling it! Ok - first of all I had a little electrical problem with my laptop. It got fried a little, and Jeff had to do a little repairing for me. I can't post from the regular computer here b/c I don't have the software loaded for my camera. So that's my story - not very exciting but true.
Part two of the story - my laptop was finally fixed, then my camera broke. It still works - but w/o the flash! I usually take pictures and post late at night after the kids are asleep so taking a picture w/o a flash isn't an option. So after 2 weeks of searching - I found a new digital camera that I could afford and that Jeff aproved of. So here we are! Just b/c I haven't been posting doesn't mean I haven't been stamping!!! Stay tuned as I learn to upload the pictures from my new camera!!
Love ya!

No comments: