Thursday, April 26, 2007

splitcoast STL stampede


There are a few reasons that I haven't been blogging lately - two of the biggest are DD 5th birthday is coming up and I hand stamped 40 cinderella birthday invitations to send out, and the 2nd is the splitcoast STL stamped that was this past weekend in Collinsville. Both were a lot of fun - but this post is about the stampede. There were 45 or so enthusiastic stampers all together in a room to make each others cards. It was sooooo much fun! But I had to get the supplies ready for everyone to make my card, and that was a little nerve-racking b/c I changed my card several times. I wanted to make sure it was good enough that all these other stampers would like it. I really like how it turned out, and I think everyone like it.
Do you love it?! :0)
Love ya!
Heather

No comments: