Monday, February 12, 2007

Valantine for my schmoope!


I was trying to make the perfect card for my hubbie for Valentine's Day. I am not sure if this is the one I will give him - kind of pink and girlie - but it was fun to play with the stamp set "Alphabet Soup" again. It is retired so I don't use it as much as the current sets, but I love the look. I colored on the stamp with Pink passion and pixie pink markers, to make the stamped image more colorful that just using one color ink. I stamped the "hearts and swirls" background stamp onto whishper white cardstock for the background, and color several of the hearts in red. Then mounted the "hugs and kisses" image onto pixie pink cardstock and mounted to the card. I love the finished look! Hope its not too girly for my schoope!

No comments: