Tuesday, February 27, 2007

crazy about paisley


I got this stamp set as a gift from SU! I wasn't really crazy about it - its not really my style - but I decided I should play with it, and give it a chance. The paisley is really growing on me! This is a favorite layout of mine - I use it a lot! I also used a new favorite color combo, apricot appeal and orchid opulance. Anyway - to make this card I stamped the background using the paisley stamp and apricot ink on the apricot paper. Then on the strip on white card stock I stamped the flower in orchid opulance, and the paisley still in apricot (both stamps are in the paisley prints stamp set - in spring mini catalog available on the 1st of March ). The saying is from curvey verses - and it is stamped in orchid ink. To finish the card I had to add ribbon! I tied apricot grossgrain ribbon around the white cardstock strip. A simple and cute thank you card!

No comments: